Our breathtaking views and close proximity to downtown Traverse City make Timberlee Hills the ideal location for your destination wedding or celebration.
Just six miles outside of Traverse City, the region is home to many activities to keep your guests busy before and after your wedding. Visit Sleeping Bear National Park, go wine tasting in Leelanau or Old Mission Peninsula, take a sunset cruise on Grand Traverse Bay, or enjoy a day shopping in downtown Traverse City. Make your wedding a northern Michigan experience for both you and your guests!
Surrounded by the natural beauty of northern Michigan, our outdoor ceremony space offers panoramic views complete with perennial gardens, a waterfall, and pond. A backup ceremony site also is available indoors for inclement weather.
The versatility of our modern lodge at Timberlee Hills allows us to meet the needs of every guest. Our smaller, more intimate space is furnished with a fireplace for parties of 70 or less. Our larger reception space and covered patio overlook the valley and, combined, can host up to 250 guests. We can accommodate both indoor and outdoor receptions.
Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
Let us handle the basics while you relax and enjoy your big day. When booking Timberlee Hills, you’ll receive wedding planning assistance, a staff member to coordinate your ceremony, and set up and tear down of chairs and tables. Additionally, we provide:
- Bridal suite
- Dance floor
- White linens
- Wedding arbor
- Use of property for photos
- Access to building prior to wedding
- Sound system (with wireless microphone)
At Timberlee Hills, we strive to offer our brides, grooms, and guests an unforgettable experience. Below are several enhancements that we offer in addition to venue rental:
- Shuttle Service: our 22-passenger shuttle will safely transport your bridal party or guests to our venue, local photo spots, and area hotels.
- Late-night snack options: after an evening of laughter and dancing, we can provide your guests with freshly made in-house pizzas, hot dogs, tacos, popcorn or s’mores.
- Guest activities: between mingling, eating, and dancing, your guests can enjoy our outdoor yard games and bonfire pit.
Timberlee Hills isn’t just for weddings! We’re the perfect place for your next business meeting, holiday party, birthday celebration, family reunion, and everything in between.
Contact us to schedule a tour and learn more about pricing, availability and our vendor policy.